Thursday, March 4, 2010

Made a blog guys!

First blog ever! Woot! I'm extremely tired right now, I had so much work to do the past few days, and today is the first day this week I've had off, its so terrible... I think I'll survive though. Tomorrow is another late day, I have a big show coming up in a couple weeks, for a play, and I need to go to the practice, even though I know all the lines. The play is called "Our Town," maybe one of you knows the story. I'm the paperboy. So degrading, but I can play a guy if I need to. I'm somewhat of a tomboy anyways.

On top of that, I like to do papercrafts. I've made two as of now, Okami Amaterasu and Bomberman, working on a secret project for my cousin's birthday. Only two more parts and then it will be done. Then I make another. I have no life!

Well, I'm tired and running out of ideas for today, I'll try to remember to come back tomorrow and post another message... maybe. Toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment