Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lazy Saturday!

Hmm... so I tried to post a blog yesterday on my iPod but it didn't want to work for me. Basically yesterday ran as follows: Went to school, went to work, came home, met my cousins, and went to their house. Not much detail but I need to conserve a little space on this infinitely sized blog for todays wrap up.

I woke up at 6AM from my uncle who took the little dog outside for business, tried to go back to bed, but ended up on YouTube. I watched videos for a good hour before my cousins were all awake, then I got up and showed them the "Sandy Balls Resort" ad because it made me laugh out loud. There was also a video about two old people in their 90s, going to the Mayo clinic for medications, but end up playing the piano, it was epic! You can tell I watched Ray William Johnson a lot this morning. Shortly after that, I played some Wii Sports Resort with my cousin, losing terribly at bowling. I got bored after a while so I watched my cousin play my Zelda: Spirit Tracks, and now he's addicted. The rest of the day I spent wasting time on my laptop. WEE! Good day overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment